Monday, July 12, 2010

best 5 months of my life

On January 28th my world changed! A little 10 pound lady came into my life after waiting 9 full month plus 18 days extra! My husband and I produced this little character - this being! Miss.Charlotte Ivy. She is going to live her own life,be her own little person who is going to have her passions, her likes, dislikes, opionions and we just have to embrace her and teach her and guide her.
We feel so very fortunate lucky and blessed to have her in our lives. It has already been 5 months and everybody told me " cherish every moment - it goes by so fast" boy were they right. The fog of motherhood is slowly lifting just in time to have the reality hit me like a big truck...memories are what happen right now. Life is now!
I am enjoying this sooo much is that I want to remember everything! Charlotte is growing up before my eyes every day, every week there is something to relish and celebrate. She will never grow in these leaps and bounds again.
So here it is my third and final attempt to maintain and KEEP a blog about lots of nifty little things that go on in my life and my treasured moments with my little dream! I 've always have thought that blogs are a bit self indulgent and righteous. Why would anyone want to know or care about my life? Then on the other hand I thoguht.....why not?? Well to be honest I am doing this for me to remember and something to look back on and most importantly for my one and only little miracle Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment