Saturday, December 4, 2010

To celebrate my first career of an esthetician (and because my skin gets dry this time of year) and to celebrate Christmas..of course!! I made some peppermint sugar scrub. It's super easy I mixed brown sugar - which I find more moisturizing than salt, with equal parts grape seed oil and 15 drops peppermint extract- that actually contains cooling properties on the skin. Mix it all together and wet the skin and rub onto skin - avoiding the face - obviously. If you want to get really fancy and festive you can even add candy canes - which add more of an abrasive quality and it's pretty! I did not do this only because I didn't have any, otherwise I would. Now I am a peppermint smoothie!! ( : Picture to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. wow! that sounds amazing!! i never would have thought...what a great idea, you clever girl you!

    check out the newest post
    http://ivoryvintagemarket.blogspot.com/2011/01/welcome-to-2011and-am-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete