Monday, March 14, 2011

Reflective Red Thrifting!

I was able to escape out of the house for a few hour sans baby and was reconnected with an old- fave past time garage saleing! What a great feeling it is to have permission to have a good root around in peoples unwanted possessions! Here is what I came across on my journeys! 


Notice a theme?

Beautiful bright and cheery RED!
Unbenounced to me - untill I got home everything that I retrieved was RED!
The back drop is an old scarf, but I instantly think of a picnic when I see it. It has now made it's peppy debut on my table in my front room.
I love lamps... they set off a more cozy mood than any over head light. This little character I thought was adorable,love the shabby chicness of it and if you ask me it has a little personality of it's own,
Now that I am starting to acquire more items for my sewing room I have an obsession with different size colours of jars, containers and you guessed it....objects that I can put more things into!!
Also incorporated into my hours away was a trip to a little produce store where I got strawberries!
 Juicy deliciousness!There is something that strawberries do to my senses! For me it totally encompasses the thoughts and feelings I have about summer! 
 Love Love Love!

1 comment: