Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are made of - New York!

Posted by Picasa
I had a fantastic opportunity to head to the big apple this past weekend to meet up with my oldest friend Leslie and a few other wonderful ladies. I had a whopping 72 hours in this blissful place. My senses were assaulted - in a good way save the street meat vendors and sewage.  Every little street told a story with the token fire escape staircases winding down brownstones,  yellow taxis whizzing by me at questionable speeds, imposing skyscrapers, delicious food, street music, broadway and yes SHOPPING.. all with the accompaniment of different languages, including
the tell tale New York accent. I didn't even begin to scratch the surface of my ambitious list. West village,East village,Chelsea, central park, Barney's, canal street, museums I will be back to see you...  What an amazing time. I tell you, nothing beats this city. It is a truly incredible place!

No comments:

Post a Comment