Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspiring To Do's

I Love lists -isn't there is just something soooo appealing about taking a big sharpie and just striking out the items as you complete the tasks? I use them all the time for errands and tasks..,, but when it comes to my life and my goals the list seem to fall flat. Is it because I don't feel worthy of the things that I enjoy doing and guilty for doing them when the dishes need to be put away or laundry to be folded? True..the needs of everyday do far outweigh the dreamy goals that I want to achieve to better myself. So here goes a fun spring list of fun things to do - for me in no particular order..
1) Organize my craft room with neat little boxes for all neat diffferent things.
2) read more - in general but blogs in particular- because they are very inspiring and fun
3) have a girls night full of great movies, great food and great chats
4)start to transform my house into an eclectic oasis of greatness that defines us as a family- as I look around our walls that are still the bland construction paint...
5)find 3 hours a week where I am working on sewing projects or doing crafts
6) plant a vegetable garden with herbs
7)be more daring and different in the kitchen by finding 3 recipes that I have never tried or cooked before.
8) go to a gulf island
9) reach out to my distant family more by writing handwritten letters.
10) exercise more
11) take a class of some kind -

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for a girls night whenever you are!!

    I love your list and find myself in all of your points!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete