Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Sewing room to call my own!

One day my dream will come.

A sewing room just for me, while inspiration runs thru my veins. I can leave it just how I like it my little hideaway.

Crafting,Cooking, Sewing, Hobbying, Reading, How I 've missed thee!

It truly is a novel feeling to actually HAVE remaining energy at the end of the day! Now that Charlotte is on SOME sort of schedule. I feel, at night when my duties are complete... like I am a cat chasing a light that is going in a million different directions - sensory overload and a bit A.D.D. I want to do it all ! No lack of motivation here, it's just finding that magic wand to transform my space.


I thought to myself HOLD ON don't bite off more that you can chew..which I have a tendency to do. First things first- tackle my crafting space!!Here are some daydreamy ideas and some inspiring and mostly amazingly organized spaces!


Photo courtesy of http://www.home-designing.com/ Love this bright and cheery room - makes me want to get right down to biznass!

Phote Courtesy of http://redneckchic.blospot.com/ This caught my eye initially for two reasons - I am soo into white shelving it looks so crisp and clean - doesn't help that the shelves are in pristine and envious condition! The other reason is that comfy looking chair.






Phote courtesy of http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/ Now here is a contrast to the first two! LOVELOVELOVE the black and white - so professional looking . Can't help but feel a little country flair with those wonderful galvanized pails. Great storage solution! I am also loving all that wonderful counter space!

One day very, very soon I will post my wonderful little crafty hideaway! I am now focused and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment