Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daddy day and mom go play!

I went to the West coast Women's show earlier this month.
 Chelsea's husband Ben called me and said " Chelsea needs a break so do you want to go with her
for the day to Abbostsford to this Women's show thing?
I thought hey not sure what a "thing" is but if it means that I have a day away from the everyday
I was GAME.
It was lovely and leisurely and needed.We had an uninterupted drive there free of me not having a repetitive strain kink in my back from contorting my body in a rather unusual way in order to to pick up a plastic horse ( or insert anyother random object here) that was purposely thrown. In order to stop the accelerated sing songy question like "uhoh?" that quickly evolves in to the more demanding"uh-u-huh-EEEEEE!"
We arrived after one little wrong turn... and it was seriously massive!

And oooooooh the Estrogen in that room!

Hi Chelsea!

And I couldn't resist this I am not a Young and the Restless fan but did get caught up in the
swooning of this actor from that show. I thought I can't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of  a real live star as blurry as it is!


We spent at least a couple hours there, we neandered through and time was on our side. As if it said you can stay here as long as you like...so we stopped to fill in all the give away trips. I have yet to gather up my winnings yet...they must be holding off till closer to Christmas till they let me know (: Charlotte is loving baking with me the last month
I found the perfect little cupcake apron!
Serious cuteness!
And I picked up these little gems from Boske kids!
Irresistable Legwarmers!

It was awesome and filled the void of changing it up a little.
We even went to East Side Mario's for dinner.
Oh yeah it was a serious day away kind of day and I milked it for what it was worth!
It was that much more refreshing to come home to start the week off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment