Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Virtual Vacay!

I don't know what it is.... but I think it's because it is November, and I can't quite kick the Christmas thing into high gear quite yet....
 but I want to plan a trip...I want to go somewhere exotic. Somewhere fun and completely different from here.
I think also that two people very close to me went off Jetsetting recently.
Vanessa went to Turkey, Istanbul to be exact.
I was shocked to learn that it isn't warm there this time of year which is surprising.
And Leslie, while she is always off and away somewhere.
I pick Greece, an island far off.
I did not know that there is over 6000 islands that make up Greece!
Get this ...
only 227 are inhabited.
I'll take one of your hands.
And spend countless hours frolicking and rolling here.

Our boat would be at our service so we can come and go as we please.

So we can go into civilization and have a leisurely breakfast, full of people watching and conversation.

Peruse a local market and get some dinner complete with
fresh seafood - crispy sink your teeth into calamari,  vegetables and fresh feta.


Then journey back to the temporary homestead.


To watch this...


One day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment